Define success for You.
Who's it for:
My Sessions are for women looking to create change in the way they work, lead and live.
You will review where you are now in your leadership role and how this fits with your team, your values and other areas of your life.
Having defined goals, you will identify actions to achieve them, looking at who you may need for support, barriers you could face and what the outcome would mean for your experience of life and work.
As part of your journey, you will develop your own toolkit to help you achieve your definition of success without burnout, accounting for yourself and your wellbeing.
Improve focus - e.g. how you approach your day, manage time and add value.
Build confidence as well as a belief in your ability to grow and improve e.g. in terms of what you currently offer to the business as well as more generally in your life.
Renewed purpose and motivation through exploring a lack of fulfilment or joy in your work or life.
Boost performance - e.g. develop into a new role or meet expectations in an existing role.
Improve balance, joy and fulfilment through reviewing your life as a whole.
- Increased self-awareness and resourcefulness.
- Improved personal effectiveness e.g in identifying priorities.
Themes you may cover include:
- Ways of working to improve efficiency
- Routines that would betters support you each day
- Relationships you want to build or work on
- How to best structure and interact with your team
- Building confidence in yourself as a leader
- Finding joy in your work and life
- Defining your impact in your work
- Defining your own definition of success
- Investing in self care to support career development
Where: Sessions are usually via phone or video call.
Sessions are usually 1 hour at a frequency that best suits your schedule and needs.
Cost: £150/ session, for a minimum of 3 sessions.
Next step: Please get in touch to arrange your free chemistry session.